Saturday, May 3, 2008

And Another Thing

Ya'll notice the time...

So I am still out of my mind here. Printing everything for tomorrow, charging batteries and running through my head "do I have everything covered". When this pops into my head..."the bells those damn bells, I must pitch that thing."

I have been driving for a month and a half with Annie's hotel door hanger of well wishes we made for cheer. Every time I hit a bump, turn or move something I hear them! I have thrown many conniptions (do you throw or have one?) "take that damn thing out of here or it is going into the trash!" Ya, it is still there. Not as bad when I helped assemble them! The storage bin full of bells, enough bells to stud every Santa from here to Timbuktu! Oh ya, I have a picture for that...the star on the floor board of my car, no doubt covered in some sort of 1-year old's snack...and the damn thing still jingles!

Our team mom Donna, gotta love her, got the rest of us moms on the bandwagon of making these evil things for the girls. Cute. They sounded lovely on our hotel room door jingling at 1:00AM as they were signed by other teams girls with words they had no business writing! LOL!!! Where do girls learn such phrases!

Here is the picture of the evil star...and this is Donna...master mind of the evil star! Donna is being Donna, always fun!



I am not sure if Steve knows I am still awake. Hmmm? My new motto..."I don’t know what is worse, not sleeping or being interrogated about not sleeping." I am very certain I will have some esplaining to do tomorrow...

7:30AM Saturday
S: so what time did you get to bed?
K: uhh...late.
S: so are you going to get the baby? I have class.
K: can't you get him you are up.
S: well you would be up if you hadn't stayed up all night partying.
K: (thinking) well it wasn't like I was partying...I was all by myself. uhhh...ok. You know I was getting things together for tomorrow. I was busy.

No comments: